Friday, June 03, 2005

Noro for my to come KlaraLund!!

Yesterday I went to the yarn store Nysta, which is near the subway station Rådmansgatan in Stockholm, in order to have a look at their Noro Silkgarden yarns. I wanted to see which color combination would suite me best if I'd make myself a Klaralund sweater:

I love this design!

In this very inspiring environment I quickly decided to go for the green/brown color
- so yesterday I came home with this.

My almost esoterically beautiful Noro yarn from another view,
the color resembles a Swedish autumn meadow with heather flowers.

I will start making a KlaraLund as soon as I've finished my baby knitting projects:

  • Anouk design by Kate Gilbert for Knitty
  • Baby Tart design by Cinnamon Cooper for Knitty
  • Baby jacket design by DROPS
  • Teddy Bear design by DROPS
  • "Den lilla lilla tröjan" - a fourties-inspired sweater, design by Ulrika Andersson for ICA förlaget
  • Pippi Sweater design by Yll & Tyll

No comments: