Sunday, February 03, 2008

Woody Art

Drömmer om ett barnrum med tema nordisk skog. I den strävan har jag sökt efter konst och på etsy har jag hittat vad jag söker. Nu behöver vi bara rama in de underbara lekfulla slowly across the forst floor och dangler print från small stumps etsybutik. Kolla gärna in mer av över på small stumps blogg.

I'm dreaming of a childrens room with the theme Nordic woods. In this spirit I have looked for art and at etsy I found what I was looking for. Now I need to frame the wonderful playful slowly across the forst floor and dangler print from small stump's etsyshop. Check also for more over at small stump's blog.
Även de andäktigt silrena new growth och start another day från groundworks estybutik behöver ramas in. Det blir verkligen perfekt med dessa tavlor över barnens nya sängar, som vi äntligen lyckades handla förra helgen.

Also the revereantially stylish new growth and start another day from groundworks estyshop needs framing. They will be just perfect over the childrens new beds , which we finally managed to purchase last weekend.

No comments: