Friday, April 07, 2006

Hanne Falkenberg

Check out this posh cardigan by Danish designer Hanne Falkenberg. It's as useful at work as at leisure time!! I think I must knit this sometimes very soon, either in Sand/Blue, Turquoise/Sea Blue, Apple Green/Turquoise or Coral/Tomato. My husband votes for the Sand/Blue since he believes it's really useful together with for example jeans or light coloured summer dresses. Which one is your favourite?

I'm still very hesitant about what colour choice to make. I know that marias garn at Södermalm sells this cardigan knitting kit so I'll most likely go there. If I have the energy to it hopefully already next week so that I can have a closer "in real life" look at the various colour combinations!

Once I get going with this project I might peek at Hanne Falkenberg Knitalong for inspiration and hints!

No comments: